Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Journal Entry 10

Today we were supposed to shoot our second package. So the group met at the LUTV studio to take the equipment. Davina, Haley and I reached in time but Michael was not there. We waited for a while and since he did not show up we decided to move ahead. Fortunately we had Sierra as our cameraman today so we all were good to go. Since Sue needed our equipment and her group was supposed to meet at three pm, she decided to come with our group to help us with our package shoot. We reached the Brunswick Zone bowling alley in St. Peters where Davina works. First of all we started shooting the B-rolls for our package and later when we were about to start the interviews, we realized that we forgot our audio kit on campus. So Davina, Haley and I went back to get the audio stuff and Sierra and Sue kept shooting the B-rolls in the meanwhile. We came back and interviewed Davina’s boss and two other employees for our package. Haley received a call from Mike and we told him that we got pretty much everything done except my stand up, so we told him that he can help us with the editing on Friday, since Haley and I are not good at it. After the interviews, Sierra wanted to shoot some more B-rolls since the one she shot before were not good due to insufficient lighting. Later I did my stand up outside the bowling alley and it the best feeling ever. I felt like a real reporter at that very moment. Overall I enjoyed today’s shoot and I am looking forward to see the finished product soon.

4 comments:

Neal S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Neal S said...

Ours was fantastic! Did you get everything done that you needed to?

Michael said...

uhhh, I had called Haley to let her know that I was going to be late.

Beth said...

Was that who those people were in the studio when I was in there and saw you guys?!