Thursday, January 3, 2008

Introduction

My name is Sakshi Bagai. I am from New Delhi, India and I have come to the states for the first time. It is very exciting to experience a new culture with so many diversities, including people, food, and languages. I am pursuing a mass communication degree with an emphasis on television broadcast and advertising and I want to become either a news reader or a reporter. I really enjoy talking to people about new things. Here at Lindenwood I work with the video checkout which is fun, I also won the first LU Idol. Many of my friends and colleagues have commented on my excellent ability to bring people together for entertainment and informative purposes. Singing is my passion. In India I preformed at national level. My favorite television shows are scrubs, house, south park,etc. I recently saw AVP-2 and i loved it. I am most excited to see how my talents and interests will go over in this new culture.

1 comment:

Tracy F said...

Hey girly! Thanks for the post. If you have any questions I will be more than happy to help you. You are really brave to come to another country all by yourself. That's great! I want to hear you sing sometime also. I tried to put you on my friend's list of links to their blogs but yours won't come up for some reason. What's your blog web address??